PROUD TO SERVE THE GREATER HOUSTON AREA
Before opening The Stano Law Firm, Matt Stano was a Texas Prosecutor. Working for the District Attorney’s Office, he fought for the rights of Texans and prosecuted hundreds of cases. Matt Stano is no stranger to trial and has extensive courtroom experience.
In 2016, Matt opened up The Stano Law Firm with his wife Adelaida. The firm started out with zero clients. However, one by one, people started to call when they heard about Stano’s focus on customer service. In those early years, Matt treated every client like they had the most important case in Texas. The Stano Law Firm continues this tradition by making sure cases are pushed forward aggressively, giving clients proper attention and fighting the insurance company when they refuse to cooperate. Matt believes clients are the most important part of his business. There is no business without the clients.
Matt holds a juris doctorate degree from South Texas College of Law and a Bachelor of Science degree from Middle Tennessee State University. When Matt is not fighting for his clients, he enjoys spending time his wife, son and two dogs.
every client like they have the most important case in Texas
clients are the most important part of his business
- South Texas College of Law, J.D.
- Middle Tennessee State University, B.S.
- Licensed to practice law in the State of Texas
- Admitted to practice law in the United States District Court for the Southern District of Texas
- State Bar of Texas
- Texas Trial Lawyers Association
- Houston Trial Lawyers Association
- American Association for Justice
- Better Business Bureau (Accredited Member)
- Member of million-dollar advocates forum
- Member of multi-million dollar advocates forum